Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wavy Cupcake Candles


For some reason I could not let this day go by without boasting about the wavy Halloween candles we received into stock. They really are not just a candle. They may look like just a candle, but in fact, they are wavy candles! But wait ... there is more. These candles burn for 50 MINUTES!!!! Do you know what this means? There is time to make the right wish, time for photos, time for ambience, there is even time to change your socks!!!!


I would be remiss if I did not tell you they are food safe and drip free. Also, these little fellows are not lasting long in my shop. Packaged in a package of 24.
These candles are 7" X .25" Pretty classy don't you think? And only $4.50


I think Halloween is a great time to have candle light and make wishes.
Visit the store to check out our other Halloween treats.
Lyns

No comments: