Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Banana Split Cupcake

One of our Sweet Cuppin Cakes Flickr Member of our group posted this creation. And I love it. In keeping with my vegan efforts this one comes in handy as I have already bought the book Vegan Cupcakes Take over the World! What was once daunting is now my best book bud. Then comes along Sister Mary Eris,wow what a talented baker and posted the pic I posted below. I then wrote to her for the recipe, and with her quick response she told me it was from my new V.C.T.O.T.W. vegan recipe book.
Sister Mary and I decided it would be poor taste to publish the recipe so we will let you in on the page number. =o)
Banana Split Cupcakes page 81 Vegan Fluffy Buttercream page 142
Quick Melty Ganache page 160.

Sister Mary Eris has told me herself these are AWESOME!!!
It is so nice when someone has tried the recipe.
Thanks Mary!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You're welcome! :)