Saturday, March 20, 2010

Extreme Blueberry Cupcake by Mommymack


Extreme Blueberry Cupcake
Originally uploaded by mommymack
Mommymack certainly captured the beauty of when paper and pastry unite! I came to love these liners quite some time ago when I discovered Vestli House Designs, not so "out there" in America when I came to find them but am pleased as punch to see how vast they have become, to be synonymous with cupcakes, muffins and a household word in Europe and North America. This particular liner is called "Liv" and you can get it here at Sweet Cuppin Cakes Bakery!
You will be glad you did.

Shortly thereafter, well about 6 months after I discovered mommymack and fell in love! Yes, love not as in a romantic love but the kind of love that makes you unconditionally proud every time you see her work! I look forward to her new posts in our flickr group as her talent always brings joy and a smile. Just what cupcakes are meant to do! Thank for the post mommymack!
Lyns

No comments: