Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fantastic News

I know it has been a while since I have posted here, but I have been posting diligently everywhere else on my various forums. now to only find all the time I need in 24 hours to do "THE SUGAR LIST"

Judging by the fact my inbox has 3,000 some odd emails in it will indicate to me that many of you already know that yes Kerry Vincent and myself have united in promoting the world of sugar art! We are starting with a simple bear but do hang on to your hats as the journey will be Epic and one you are not going to want to miss! You do not need plane tickets or even a cake xox Just this link Kerry Vincent Bear. And maybe this one If you can Fimo you can Fondant! Oh and maybe even this one Kerry Vincent and Lyndsay Zoratti Sweet Cuppin cakes, Cake Crew!
Michelle Rea of Inspired by Michelle Cakes has also come on board with us as your "teacher" and I am most certain you will come to love her as I have. Thank you Michelle.
If you were to click on all the above links you will see why I have been so busy! Not to mention the wedding and shower and 4 birthdays I have done WHEW!



Then of course the web store My Sweet Cuppin Cakes Bakery and Cupcakery Supplies is filling with all kinds of treats and surprises from the bakery. Even equipment I use everyday for my own designs! Needless to say, yes by popular demand I will add some of the supplies required for a successful Kerry Bear indeed!

Now on the blog front I also need to introduce to you one of my newest contributors and one of my new testers. Told you I was a busy Bear!


We have Lisa Gowins of Serendipity Cakes. Lisa has a passion for vanilla powder, yes powder and is forever reminding me to order it! Lisa is a cupcake guru and she knows her stuff folks.

My new tester is Tara Brown from Joliet, IL and she is NOT AFRAID to bake! I would have to say I love her way with words too, she makes me chuckle especially here when she refers to her Ganache as a "lump" haha. Pretty fancy "lump if you ask me" I love her.

We have not lost my other writers, we just needed more as we all get very busy from time to time. Natalie Slater from Bake and Destroy is a seasoned tester and a writer and a huge inspiration, Marilla Delnick from Cupcake Rehab not only my very first cupcake pal but also a tester, writer, SCC giveaway queen and best friend forever. Melissa Anderson from Le Petite KupKak always eager to try something new is a tester and writer here at Sweet Cuppin Cakes and finally Brianne Wetzel a tester and writer and Iron chef Mommy!

I am sure I had more to write about but this Sugar Bear is keeping me very very busy indeed. (The one in the middle haha)
Have a fantastic week everyone and check my facebook pages, groups, flickr, store etc for great giveaways and new product! Love ya xxx

PS Our flickR group is now 833 members strong and boasting over 5,800 sweet confections. Thank you to all my members! xxx

No comments: