Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marshmallow Love Bugs

As soon as I saw these my heart smiled bigger than the Grinch's did at Christmas time What I thought of first was my daughter Jen and then I thought okay how would she be loving these if I took them to her work place now she is 25? Well I know when she was 5 she would have done the loop de loo for these and I am thinking she still would but maybe not at work haha I should try though! I first learned about The Decorated Cookie (Meaghan) in the book 1000 Ideas for decorating Cupcakes, Cookies and Cakes and fell in love with her at first site.... Oh the love.... and now these... and valentines Day!!! I cant take the cuteness anymore .... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Happy Day before Valentines day .... Go get to getting those marshmallows and check out the tutorial xox

No comments: