Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pink Rose Topper

pink rose topper by acupcakery
pink rose topper a photo by acupcakery on Flickr.
SO confession time, I have always had this big love of plastic flowers! Way back when haha actually in the 60's and 70's we would travel to my Gran's every summer and she had this dresser FULL of plastic flowers. Gosh I could play with them for hours, my imagination never lacked for some serious lengthy play time. I also had a captive audience being the eldest sibling and cousin of the whole clan. We would have weddings, be bakers, florists, have funerals you name it, these plastic flowers rocked my little world. Funny yo admit now they still do! It is not until now I have decided to share my little bit of plastic fun with you all! If you have grandchildren male or female you seriously need to get these if not for cakes or cupcakes but for some serious play action and to be the best Gran ever! In the next few days they will be a constant item in my little shoppe on the corner of the web. Have fun!

1 comment:

Saucy Siciliana said...

Fabulous, the most gorgeous cupcakes, I love them! I'm following you from Sicily!