Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The beginning of cupcake conundrums

Pretty exciting to be blogging, an important step for my cupcake obsessive behaviour. I find cupcakery to be a true artistic experience and they are so delicious. (ok old fashioned tried and true family recipes that never fail and keep being tweeked) Since January I have studied cupcakes, made baked ones, papier mache ones, felted ones, beaded ones, crocheted ones and even attempted stained glass and mosaic ones. If that was not enough I registered with several blogs, opened a small cupcakery supply shop and will be opening my bakery in October. Yes I have found my niche!!!! I also did not mention my 3 dog Bakery run in whilst in Dartmouth, yes PUPCAKES!!!! Do I have the recipe ... of course! My sweet little puppie loved them. Ahhhh the cupcake .... childhood memories .... for me, always take me to Gran's. More to come

No comments: