Saturday, December 4, 2010

DIY Christmas TAGS and Cupcake Toppers

Tis the season to be Merry and also time for Sharing
These DIY Christmas tags are a fantastic evening project
Email me if you would like a copy sent to you
Happy Christmas from all of us at Sweet Cuppin Cakes

Posted by Picasa


Shoomie Occasions said...

I would LOVE a copy of the Christmas tags! THANKS!!!

jennypilgrim said...

These are beautiful! I would love a copy of them! Thanks for showing us all your great work! Love the blog!

merium said...

They are so cute! I can't find your email, so will leave mine instead! Thanks!

Lyns said...

Thanks for stopping by I sent your tags out today Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

hi Just what I was looking for. Needed for a Christmas do in Australia. I would really appreciate it if y0u could send them to me.

Lyns said...

Thank you for stopping by Kay you will find these in your email now =o)

HomeBaseIncome said...

Hi, I posted a link to your blog on my Hub. Thanks, great blog.

Garner said...

I'd really like to ahve these emailed to me...i'm kind of last minute here! thanks!

John said...

Happy Holidays

Votive Candles

Tina said...

I would love a copy of these!

Thank you!

Kristen said...

Is it too late to request a copy of the name tags?
I can use them next year.

Thank you,

Ps - love the website too.

Mokinita said...


I would really love a copy of the Xmas tags, if you could also send them to me.
Many thanks.

Mónica at

*Shabby LOCO!* said...

Please please please!!
May I have a copy too!

Theresa said...

I would love a copy of these tags. They are so sweet! Thank you so much! My email address is