Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cupcake Rehab on Cupcakes Take the Cake

My very first pal just absolutely made my day today! Marilla posted a wonderful guest blog on the Cupcakes Take the Cake Blog and she included me! I was so surprised and not to mention the heartfelt reaction of warmth I felt. She is a good pal and has wonderful ideas and blog topics. Along with me she posted some pretty amazing cupcake talent, you really have to check it out! Cupcakes Take the Cake Blog

This was the pic of our Sweet Cuppins she used!


And this is the cupcake I absolutely fell in love with:

"I think this is if not the most beautiful little cupcake I've ever seen, then close to it... made by rolling_star, it features a little girl and a tree made of fondant. All of her cupcakes are gorgeous like this so I suggest you take a peek."



Thanks Marilla And a Happy Christmas to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry merry Christmas to you too! And your family! :D

PS.. I LOVE those sunflower seeds you sent me- I used them on cupcakes last night (http://cupcakerehab.com/?p=585) and me and my mother were eating them right out of the bag :)