Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Luck to Everyone and thank you Jamieanne Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge #1

Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge #1

About 2 weeks ago I announced a brand new cupcake competition, the Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge, that I would be hosting. It came after the great Iron Cupcake: Earth challenges ended, of which I was sad to learn. I felt that there needed to be a cupcake competition out there because so many of you love cupcakes and would enjoy the chance to create a new and exciting cupcake each month. Without much hesitation, I decided to start my own monthly cupcake competition. Since announcing the competition I have received great feedback and am expecting some amazing entries! Now, let’s get on with it…
The first ever Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge ingredient for July 2010:
TEA!
Put the kettle on, brew your favorite tea and get inspired!
The winner of July’s Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge will receive prizes from:
Thank you to all our prize sponsors!

No comments: