Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anita can sure decorate a cupcake


Happy Deepavali
Originally uploaded by Anita Jamal
These were submitted by Anita Jamal to our Sweet Cuppin Cakes Flickr Group which made me very happy! The reason I am so happy is then I get to share them with all of you.

I adore all the details on these and the colour work is fantastic. It makes me wonder what everyone else is up to in their kitchens and bakeries for this holiday season coming quickly upon us.

If you have something to show us, or you have someone you are so very proud of come join our group and hang out with a nice big mug of cocoa and be ready to be inspired to the point you will go bake I promise!!

Our crew also has a fan page where you can post just about anything you want, after all anyone doing sugar arts is a Celebrity in my eyes!

Happy Holidays and thank you again Sweet Anita!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow - what patience (and talent!) it must take to make those cupcakes.

Jennifer said...

These are magnificent! Nice work!